APPSC exam is conducted almost every year by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The Andhra Pradesh Govt. is responsible for conducting the APPSC Exams each year. The APPSC Group 1 Exam is conducted to recruit the officers in the A.P. State Government Departments. Through these services, the appointed officers serve society at large.
The APPSC Exam Pattern for Group 1 Services Exam 2020 is:
1. The exam will be conducted in three stages – Prelims, Mains, and Interview
2. The Prelims is a Screening Test which consists of two papers for a total of 240 marks
3. There is negative marking in Prelims
4. Candidates who clear Prelims, reach the Main stage of the exam
5. The Mains is a written-descriptive type exam which comprises 7 theory papers
6. There are two qualifying papers in Mains – Telugu and English
7. Candidates’ marks in Mains and Interview (out of a total of 825) are counted for the final merit list
The syllabus for APPSC Group 1 exams is very vast. Achievers Academy has provided the details of the entire APPSC Group 1 syllabus on their official APPSC Group 1 Course Page. You can check the APPSC Group 1 Prelims and Mains Syllabus Here. If you have checked the syllabus, you might have understood that you might need at least months of preparation to crack this prestigious exam. Now, just study the syllabus wisely and prioritize all the subjects based on your strengths and weaknesses. Allocate at least 4 hours daily and spend more time on the subject you’re weakest at.
Here is average time you need to prepare for APPSC Group 1 exam (if you spend at least 4-5 hours a day on study):
1. 4-8 months if you’re sharp student and a quick learner
2. 8-12 months if you’re average student
3. 1 year or more if you’re below average student
If you want to optimize your learning and speed up the preparation for APPSC Group 1 preparation, you can join an online course from reputed online institute. You can check out this amazing APPSC Group 1 online course by Achiever’s Academy here.
You can also use this preparation strategy to get an overview on what you should you should to do clear APPSC Group 1 examination.
Deep Shikha Choudhary