Yes, AP students can apply for the TS police recruitment board. However, 95% of the posts are reserved for Telangana candidates only. Also, they may have to meet certain requirements in order to be eligible for the position.
Most of the eligibility criteria for the TS police recruitment board are the same as for other police forces in the country. However, there may be some specific requirements that need to be met by AP students. These requirements may vary from one position to another. Hence, it is advisable for AP students to check the eligibility criteria of the position they are interested in before applying for it.
The Telangana State Police (TS police) is responsible for maintaining law and order in the state of Telangana. The TS police force is one of the most respected and trusted law enforcement agencies in the country. The TS police recruitment board is responsible for recruiting new personnel into the force.
The TS police recruitment board generally issues notifications for various positions throughout the year. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions through the official website of the TS police.
Candidates who are interested in joining the TS police force can visit the official website of the TS police to check for updates on recruitment notifications. Alternatively, they can also check for updates on the same through various online portals that provide information on government jobs.
Candidates who are planning to apply for the TS police recruitment board can start by preparing for the written examination. The written examination is generally held to select eligible candidates for the post of constable.
The written examination consists of multiple-choice questions on various topics such as general knowledge, mathematics, and reasoning. Candidates who can clear the written examination will be shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process.
After clearing the written examination, candidates will be called for an interview. The interview is generally conducted to assess the candidate’s ability to perform under pressure and to check for their communication skills.
Candidates who are preparing for the TS police recruitment board can follow the tips given below to improve their chances of selection:
1. You should make sure that you are well-versed with the syllabus for the written examination. You can refer to previous year’s question papers to get an idea of the type of questions that are generally asked in the examination.
2. You should focus on improving your speed and accuracy while solving mathematical problems. This will help you score well in the written examination.
3. You should practice solving reasoning puzzles and general knowledge questions. This will help you improve their problem-solving skills and sharpen their mind.
4. You should enroll in online coaching courses for the Telangana Police exam to get a better understanding of the topics covered in the syllabus. Achievers Academy has the best online coaching for TS police recruitment.
5. You should make sure that you are physically fit and have a healthy lifestyle. This is because the job of a police constable is quite demanding and requires one to be physically fit.
6. You should try to attend as many mock interviews as possible. This will help them build confidence and improve their communication skills.
All the best!