How do I prepare General Awareness for RRB NTPC and RRB NTPC Group D exam?
The upcoming RRB Exams has certainly gotten the country's attention this year. The mind-boggling number of candidates, the great number of RRB NTPC and Group D Vacancies and the modernization of the enlistment handle, all are the major contributing components. The explanations for such a high number of uses are as per the following:
1. Employer stability
2. Higher Salary Package
3. Included Allowances and Perks
4. Non-Hectic Working Hours
If you too are in the race of attempting and cracking the RRB NTPC or RRB Group D examination this year, you might really want to up your game especially for the general knowledge or general awareness section. It’s one of the most important sections of both of the exams and this is where you can secure a really good score.
So, before we proceed further, let’s have a look at the General Awareness Section Topics for both RRB NTPC and RRB Group D exams.
General Awareness Syllabus for RRB NTPC
· Culture, art, Indian Literature and Transport Systems of India
· Places and Monuments of India
· National and International Current Events, national and international environmental issues and UN and Other Important World Organisations
· Games and Sports
· Freedom Struggle and History of India
· Governance, Indian Polity and Economy of India
· Famous Personalities of India and World
· Scientific and technical developments in India
· Important Organisation in India
General Awareness Syllabus for RRB Group D
· Indian Constitution
· Politics, History and Geography of India
· Economics and Current Affairs
· Science and Technology
· Indian Culture
· Famous Personalities of India and the world
Now, as you’re familiar with the topics you’re going to face, here are some tips you can use to prepare for the general awareness section of RRB NTPC:
· Read NCERT Books: NCERT books up to 10th standard are very helpful to prepare for the General Awareness section. Here you can cover the sections like history, geography and Indian politics easily.
· Read Online Magazines & General Knowledge Blogs: Give yourself at least 1 hour a day for this. Online Magazines and General Knowledge blogs can give you a bundle of the latest information. Students can find stuff like this online easily.
· Watch Relevant News Channels: Nowadays it’s hard to find a relevant news channel, but you can get some info about some latest trends there. Prime Time shows with feature programs on Indian and International private news channels like BBC News, NDTV. Also, keep your eyes on Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Sessions.
· Make Notes Wherever Possible: For General Awareness writing notes is the key. It’s always a good idea to make short notes by yourself. Memorize everything is not easy but these notes can help a lot in this.
· Keep Track of All the Events of National and International Importance: Stay alert about all main National and International events. You can get something from here in exams.
· Revise: Make sure you revise everything before the exam. Revision is the key in the preparations for exams. Read all your short notes carefully.
· Go for An Online Course: For more help students can go for online study. At present Online study is very safe and effective. You can get everything at home easily, everything is just one click away for you. Achievers Academy is the best platform for online preparations of RRB NTPC and other competitive exams.