What are the tips to prepare for TSPSC AEE Civil Engineering Exam?
The notification about the TSPSC AEE exam will be released soon by the Telangana government. This recruitment is held to select candidates for various public services like AEE Civil, AEE Electrical, AEE Mechanical etc. The candidates can apply online on their official website.
Exam Pattern of TSPSC AEE Civil exam
The TSPSC AEE exam held in two stages. Stage-I is a written exam and stage II is a personal interview. In Stage-I there are two exams:
Paper I: The subjects in Paper-I are General Studies, Mental Ability, History and Culture of Telangana. It is an MCQ type exam and students need to attempt a total of 150 questions. Each question is one mark and the total time is 150 minutes.
Paper-II: The subject is related to the Engineer post (civil, mechanical or electrical) candidate is applying for. This exam is also an MCQ type exam and students need to attempt a total of 150 questions. The total number of marks is 300 and the time is 150 minutes.
In Stage-II students need to go through a personal Interview and the PI is 50 marks.
Tips for the preparation of TSPSC AEE exams
Exam like these are very tough and students need proper tips and tricks to clear the exam. By clearing these exams students can get highly reputed job with good salary package. The competition is very high in the TSPSC AEE exam because students from other states can also apply for this exam and all this put more pressure on candidates. So, it is very important for students to follow some tips. Prepare as per exam pattern and syllabus. Here are some tips that can help students.
· Stay Positive and Confident: it is very important for candidates to stay positive while preparing. This can help students to concentrate more on their goal. Staying stress free is very important while preparing. Students often fail due to stress, so keep yourself calm and achieve your goal.
· Get Professional Training: Training is very important nowadays. There is huge competition for students. So, they also need the best professional training. During this corona time, online coaching is the best option for students. Join the online coaching classes for the TSPSC AEE exam at Achievers Academy. Their students can learn from the best teachers 24*7. Students can evaluate their preparation by various mock test available there.
· Set up the Time Table: Before you begin the preparations must set up a time table. This will help candidates to complete their syllabus in time. Try to attempt the previous year question papers, so that you can test your speed of attempting the exam.
· Evaluate Your Preparation: Always check your preparations. With mock test and previous year question papers students must evaluate their preparation. Make short notes of important topics.
Syllabus of Paper-I: General Studies, Mental Ability, History and Culture
· Current affairs – Regional, National and International
· International Affairs
· General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
· Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
· Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
· Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
· Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana
· Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India
· Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana
· Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
· Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies
· Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana
· Policies of Telangana State
· Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
· Basic English. (10th class Standard)
Syllabus of Paper-I: Civil Engineering
· Strength of Material and Theory of Structures
· Building Materials and Construction
· RCC and Steel Structures
· Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics
· Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
· Environmental Engineering
· Transportation Engineering
· Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
· Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
Here are the details about the TSPSC AEE Civil Engineering exam Notification and preparation tips. Start your preparations now and learn more through the YouTube link