How to prepare for TS TET exam?
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) is conducted by the Telangana government to select candidates for government jobs in Telangana state. TS TET exam is held to select qualified applicants who want to be teachers in schools in Telangana State. But last time the TS TET exam was held in 2017, now students can expect TS TET 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for TE TET
TS TET exam held in two papers. The students who clear Paper-1 can apply for teaching posts from classes 1 to 8, and students who clear Paper-2 can apply from class 9 to 12.
· For Paper-1 students must have clear class 12th with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for SC/OBC/ST/PhD students). Along with this student must have done a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education/ 2-year diploma in elementary education or a 2-year diploma in special education.
Students must have clear class 12th with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% marks for SC/OBC/ST/PhD students). Along with this student must have done a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education/ 2-year diploma in elementary education or a 2-year diploma in special education. Also, it is only eligible for Paper-1 only if students have cleared or pursuing D El Ed/ D Ed courses before exam notification.
· For Paper-2, students must have cleared BA/ BCom/ BSc with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/OBC/ST/PhD students). Also, students must have a Bachelor’s degree in B Ed or in B Ed- Special Education.
Students must have cleared BA/ BCom/ BSc with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/OBC/ST/PhD students). Also, students must have a Bachelor’s degree in B Ed or in B Ed- Special Education. This criterion is valid only if students have cleared or pursuing B Ed courses before the notification.
Students must have cleared bachelor of oriental language/ post-graduation in the language concerned/ graduation on literature/ graduation with language is an optional subject. Students should have Language Pandit Training Certificate or cleared B Ed with language concerned as one of the methodologies, only available for language teachers.
Students must have cleared a 4-year BA Ed/ B Sc Ed course with at least 50% marks, 45 % marks for SC/OBC/ST/PhD candidates.
Preparation Tips to prepare for the Telangana State TET exam
First of all, students need to take a look at the syllabus. The various sections in Paper-1 are Language1 (Options among Urdu, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali, Gujrati), Language2 (English), Mathematics, Child Development & Pedagogy, Environmental Studies. Sections for Paper2 are Language1 (Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Sanskrit), Language2 (English), Child Development & Pedagogy, Mathematics & Science or Social Studies (for teachers of related subject).
· Students must make short notes, these are helpful while revision of topics.
· Students can join coaching classes or they can join online courses too. Achievers Academy provides the best online coaching classes for the TS TET exam. There you can get 24*7 online video classes and various mock tests.
· Solve previous year question papers, where students can test their preparations. Students can learn time management of exam.
· Revision is very important, no matter how confident you are. It is very important to revise everything before the exam.
· Keep yourself calm before the exam. Try some outdoor activities to give your mind some relaxation. Play outdoor games, cycling or workout can help you in this.
Follow these tips for the best results. Failure is temporary, so stay positive.