Teaching jobs are always been a dignified and respectful profession. Being a teacher, you are actually contributing to the society. Education field opened the door of knowledge for the students. In India young force always want to make a career in teaching jobs. TS TET exam is conducted by Telangana government to recruit the candidates for the government schools of the state.
Syllabus for TS TET Exam:
TS TET English Syllabus
· Direct & Indirect Speech
· Parts of Speech
· Use of Phrases
· Types of Sentences
· Degree of Comparison
· Error identification within a Sentence
· Question & Question Tags
· Active & Passive Voice
· Correction of Sentences
TS TET Social Studies Syllabus
· Diversity on Earth
· Social Organization
· Religion & Society
· Political System
TS TET Environment Studies Syllabus
· Work & Play
· Our Food
· My Family
· Indian Constitution
· History of India
· Culture of India
· Plants & Animal
TS TET Science Syllabus
· Our Universe
· Natural Phenomena
· Atomic Structure
· Periodic Classification
· Chemical Bonding
· Metallurgy · Biology
· Living World
· Plant World
· Animal World
TS TET Exam Pattern
· There are basically three papers-Paper-I and Paper-II and Paper-III
· Paper-I is for the Primary level (I-V).
· Paper-II is for Upper Primary level (VI-VIII).
· Paper-III includes those who are interested in teaching I-VIII standard.
· The total number marks paper will carry of 150 marks.
· Total no. of questions would be 150.
· The duration of the exam is 1 ½ hrs.
· The question paper consists of questions related to Language-1, language-2, pedagogy, mathematics and environmental studies.
· Each section carries 30marks.
· In order to qualify the test, candidate need to score 60% marks.
Many candidates in Telangana state are also aspiring to become a teacher by clearing TS TET exams. At the same time, they are looking for an effective mode of preparation that could help them fulfill their dream to become a teacher. For such students, here are some useful tips that will prove to be very helpful while attempting the exam.
· First of all, for an effective preparation of examination, candidates should study the TS TET syllabus and examination pattern in detail. It’s a very important step. This will allow the applicants to know the complete structure of question paper and all the topics by using the exam pattern and syllabus.
· Applicants must have to make the list of topics to do the preparation for the examination and it will be very helpful for the candidates to with proper plans. They can join coaching center that provides online coaching for TS TET exam.
· On the basis of the marking scheme, applicants must have to give importance to the concepts while making a preparation schedule.
· It is necessary for the candidates to make a schedule of study in the daily process. Joining an online course will help them with that.
· Candidates should have to prepare all the topics. Do not leave even a single topic unattended.
· If applicants have made short notes, they must have to revise all the topics and subject.
· Take mock tests, solve previous year’s question papers as this is going to help candidates understand what it would be like attempting the exam in the examination hall.