Telangana State Public Service Commission recruits talented engineers to the government work through the TSPSC AEE exam. The candidates can apply for the posts related to their degree; either it is Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical engineering. Before starting, preparations candidates must go through the TSPSC AEE exam pattern. This will ease the preparations for applicants.
Selection Procedure for TSPSC AEE Civil Engineering exam
The candidates need to go through two rounds of selection.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from a U.G.C recognized university or an equivalent education can apply for TSPSC AEE civil engineering exam. In the first phase of the selection process, their candidates have to give two papers.
Paper-I: It is about the General Studies and General Ability
Paper-II: It is based on a degree level Civil engineering
After these exams, students will be called for a personal interview. The syllabus for Paper-I and Paper-II is as follows:
- National and International Current affairs
- International Relations and Events
- Basic English
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and Telangana
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India and Telangana with special emphasis on Indian National Movement and formation of Telangana State
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies· Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, Literature and Policies of Telangana State
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
Best Plan for AEE TSPSC civil engineering exam
- Building material and construction
- Strength of material and theory of structures
- RCC and steel structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources and Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimating, costing, and construction management
To clear the TSPSC AEE exam students need to give their best so that they get selected and achieve their goal. So here are some tips that can help candidates in the preparations.
- The candidates must set up a timetable before starting their preparations. Try to get rid of distractions and make yourself comfortable.
- Take care of your food, diet, and nutrition. Added to this a good sleep is also very important. Take a walk, a bit of exercise and avoid negative thoughts can help in the preparations. These all tips can help candidates to concentrate.
- Professional training is also very helpful in clearing competitive exams. The candidates need the best study material and it is hard to cover everything via books, so coaching classes are very important. Online coaching classes are also a good option and Achievers Academy is the best institute for online coaching classes for TSPSC AEE civil engineering exam.
- Try to solve previous year's question papers and also try the grade mock test to test the preparations. Students can get these at Achievers Academy’s online classes.
- Must revise the whole syllabus once. Make short notes of important topics, this can help while revision.
Added to this stay confident and trust your preparations. Hard work surely pays off. Go through this video for a demo of online coaching classes.