To bring more transparency to the recruitment process RRB has introduced Tier 2 exam. The students who clear Tier 1 exam can appear in Tier 2 exam. RRB conduct this exam for the recruitment of various officer, clerks, guards, station master or TT in the railway department. The exam is of 90 minutes and the duration will be extended to 120 minutes for PWBD category candidates. There is also a negative marking of 0.33 marks that
will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The Tier 2 exam is also an online exam, the various sections of Tier 2 exam are
1. General Awareness
3. General Intelligence & Reasoning
In this, students have to attempt 120 questions of 1 marks each, in 90 minutes as mentioned above. Students need to follow special tips & tricks while attempting this exam:
· Must try previous year’s examination papers for your help. Practising and solving previous year’s question papers is the best way to keep yourself ready for the examination. This can help you to do time management and help you with how you can allocate time to each question.
· First go through all the options of the question’s answer and mark the options which cannot fit into the correct answer as per your knowledge. Try to eliminate maximum options until you get the final option as your answer. This elimination method is very helpful.
· As per the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, joining online classes for RRB NTPC is the best way to learn. You can find many online courses for your help, but as per my suggestion, Achievers Academy is the best place for you to learn. There video lectures and mock tests are very helpful and all this is maintained by experienced professionals in this field. To prepare better for these exams online classes are very helpful.
· It is very important to maintain a balance between speed and accuracy in these exams. These are very crucial factors. This can help you to finish the exam in a given time with lesser wrong answers.
· No need to waste much time on a single question. Students have only 90 minutes, which means there is less than one minute for each question. If a question is taking much time then you must skip that question and move on to the next one. Skip the time taking questions and deal with them later.
· No matter how confident and prepared you are but revision is important. You might have started the preparation for many months in advance. But it is very important to polish your memory to make sure you remember everything. Therefore, do not forget to revise the entire syllabus before the exam. This will be very helpful.
· No need to get nervous before the exam. Keep yourself calm with the activities like workout, cycling or by play any outdoor games. Physical activities like these can help in reducing stress and keeping calm all through your preparation and in the examination.
Follow these simple tips for better result of your examination and never afraid of failure because you can get another chance in future too.
For more help, you can also use these books: