Which documents do I need to apply for the RRB NTPC exam?
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conduct a Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) exam every year for recruitment of various posts. RRB is managed by the Ministry of Railway. Students can get appointed as Traffic Assistant, Clerk, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, Assistant Station Master, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Goods Guard, Station Master and many other posts.
RRB has released exam dates for NTPC 2021 exam.
· RRB NTPC 1st phase of 1st stage was held from December 28, 2020, to January 13 2021
· RRB NTPC 2nd phase of 1st stage was held from 16 to 10 January 2021
· RRB NTPC 3rd phase of 1st stage was held from 31 January to 12 February 2021
· RRB NTPC 4th phase of 1st stage was held on February 15, 16, 17, 27 and March 1, 2, 3, 2021
· RRB NTPC 5th phase of 1st stage dates are 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21 and 27 March 2021
· The 6th phase of 1st stage (Computer Based Test) (CBT-1) NTPC Graduate & Under Graduate posts will be held on 1,3,5,6,7 and 8 April.
There are approximately 6 lakh students fighting for their chance. Students can download E-Call letters 4 days prior to the exam date. The selection process for these posts is as follows:
· 1st stage Computer Based Test
· 2nd stage Computer Bases Test
· Typing Skill Test/ Computer Based Aptitude Test
· Document Verification/ Medical Examination
Documents Require for RRB NTPC
· Matriculation Certificate (as verification of date of birth proof, matric qualification and names of father and mother), 10 +2/ Higher Secondary certificate
· SC/ST certificate as per Annexure-1
· NCL-OBC certificate as per Annexure-2
· Non-creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure 2-A
· Aadhar Card (copy from both sides)
· Income certificate for getting some wavier in examination fee as per Annexure-3
· Medical Certificate for Person with Disabilities (PWD)
· Original Discharge Certificate for Ex-serviceman
· Legal Document in case of any change of name
· NOC for employees who are still serving with the date of appointment
· Minority Community declaration
· NOC for serving defence personnel with probable date of discharge
· Receipt of e challan at SBI branch or computerized Pay-in-slip of the post office
· Self-certification by Transgender candidates
· J & K domicile certificate
The candidates can apply online through the RRB official website. The candidates can get rest of the information while filling the RRB NTPC application form. The minimum age for the candidates must be 18 years and the maximum age limit is 33 years. There is relaxation for various categories.
Students need to be at the peak of their preparations at this time. They can try the traditional way of learning (by books) or through online coaching. Due to Covid-19 online coaching classes are very helpful. There you get the previous year question papers and can try various mock test to test their preparations. At Achievers Academy students can get the best tips and tricks through their online coaching classes, where they can learn what type of questions and topics asked in the exam. The result of RRB NTPC will be declared after the examination for different levels of the exam. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the COVID-19 related guidelines, use of the mask is mandatory now.