The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board is a governing body that is responsible for the recruitment of candidates for various jobs in Police departments in the state.
To become a Sub Inspector in Telangana, one must have completed their graduation from a recognized university. Candidates must also possess physical fitness and be proficient in communication skills. They should also have good moral character and be able to work well under pressure. Those who meet these basic requirements can then appear for the Telangana Sub Inspector examination.
Interested candidates must have knowledge about the selection procedure before applying.
The selection procedure for the post of Sub Inspector contains a Preliminary Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Final Written Test.
Preliminary Written Examination (PWE): The questions in PWE are objective in nature and it has 200 questions with 200 marks. The time available is 3 hours. It has two sections General Studies and Arithmetic ability & Reasoning.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Candidates who qualify in PWE will be called for PMT. In this test, the physical standards of the candidates are checked. For male candidates height must not be less than 167.6 cm and chest must not be less than 86.3 cm with a minimum 5 cm expansion. For female candidates height must not be less than 152.5 cm. These measurements can differ for some posts and there is relaxation available for various categories.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): In this test, the physical efficiency of the candidates are checked. The events included various physical activities. Students need to meet all the requirements to make them eligible for the final exam.
Final Written Test (FWT): The final written test is conducted for those who qualify in all the previous tests. It consists of 4 papers mainly. Paper 1 is for English, Paper 2 is for Telugu/Urdu, Paper 3 is for Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability, and Paper 4 is for General Studies.
The above-mentioned are the steps involved in the selection procedure for the post of Sub Inspector in Telangana State Police. Candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
Age Limit: The age limit for the post of Sub Inspector in Telangana State Police is 21 to 25 years, with upper age relaxation for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required for the post of Sub Inspector in Telangana State Police is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
1) Candidates must have a clear understanding of the syllabus and pattern of the examination. They can get this information from the official website of the Telangana State Police.
2) Candidates must prepare a study schedule and stick to it strictly. They should allocate more time for the topics they are weak in. They can take help from online coaching classes. There are various online courses for the Telangana SI exam available.
3) Candidates must solve as many mock tests and practice papers as possible. This will help them in time management and also give them an idea about the type of questions asked in the examination.
4) Candidates must focus on their physical fitness and make sure they meet the physical standards required for the post of Sub Inspector.
5) Candidates must go through the previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the examination.
Following these tips will help the candidates in preparing well for the Telangana State Sub-Inspector examination and increase their chances of getting selected for the job.