Where do I find the best coaching centre for APPSC Group 2 exam?
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conduct group 2 exam every year for various executive and non-executive posts. Still, there is no new notification regarding the recruitment of group 2 candidates.
There are many online coaching institutes available nowadays, but you need effective study material. As per my suggestion Achievers Academy is the best online coaching institute available. Their students can get courses at an affordable price and with the best study material. They help students to achieve their dream. You can see the little demo of Academy from their YouTube channel at the ending of the article.
Why Achievers Academy is the best institute for Group 2?
· Mock test available to test student’s preparation
· HD Video Lectures
· Full syllabus completion guaranteed
· Personal Guidance and Interaction Classes to candidates
· Expert faculty for students
· Available in English and Telugu
Various Rounds of Selection
The candidates who clear Preliminary Exam and Main Exam can appear for other rounds. The Preliminary Exam is taken in offline format and the subjects are General Studies & Mental Ability, Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh and Indian Constitution, Planning and Economy. Students who clear the first round can apply for the Main exam. The only students who are applying for posts like Deputy Tehsildar, Asst. Section Officer (GAD), Asst. Section Officer (Finance), Asst. Section Officer (Law), Asst. Section Officer (Legislature), Sr. Accountant AP Works and Accounts, Junior Assistant APPSC etc have to qualify for the Computer Proficiency Test.
Physical standard for Men: Height – 165 cm for General and 160 cm for ST
Chest – 81 cm (5 cm expansion)
Physical standard for women: Height – 152.5 cm
Weight – 45.5 kg
Post available under APPSC Group 2
· Asst. Commercial Tax Officer
· Deputy Tehsildar
· Asst. Labour Officer
· Asst. Development Officer
· Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector
· Municipal Commissioner Grade-III
· Extension Officer in Panchayat Raj & Rural Dept.
· Assistant Registrar
· Executive Officer Grade-I
· Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service
· Assistant Section Officer (Legislature) in A.P. Legislature Secretariat Service
· Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries and Accounts (H.O.D.) Sub Service
· Jr Assistant in Survey Settlement and Land Records Dept
· Junior Assistant in sugar and Cane Department
· Junior Assistant in A.P. Roads & Building Department
· Sr Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service
· Senior Accountant in A.P. Works Accounts Sub Service
· Junior Assistant in P.H. and M.E. Dept in A.P. Ministerial Service
· Junior Assistant in A.P. Public Service Commission in A.P. Ministerial Service
· Junior Assistant in A.P. Agriculture Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
· Junior Accountant in various Departments in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service
· Jr Assistant Labour Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
· Assistant Section Officer (G.A.D.) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service
· Assistant Section Officer (Finance) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service
· Sr Accountant in A.P. Treasuries and Accounts District Sub Service
· Senior Accountant in Insurance A.P. G.L.I Sub service
· Junior Assistant in A.P. Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services
Candidates must keep checking the official APPSC website for the latest updates about the exam. Students can download hall tickets one week before the exam date. Check it out: