What is the pay scale for APPSC Group 2 executive posts?
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recruits candidates for various Group 2 posts under Executive and Non-Executive posts. The salary details for executive posts are as follows:
· Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in A.P – Pay Scale in between Rs. 29,760 – 80,930 /-
· Executive Officer Grade-I in Commissioner of Endowments - Pay Scale in between Rs. 29,760 – 80,930 /-
· Assistant Developments Officers - Pay Scale in between Rs. 26,600 – 77,030 /-
· Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector in A.P - Pay Scale in between Rs. 26,600 – 77,030 /-
· Assistant Registrar in A.P Co-operative Sub-service - Pay Scale in between Rs. 29.760 – 80,930 /-
· Assistant Commercial Tax Officer in A.P - Pay Scale in between Rs. 28,940 – 78,910 /-
· Extension Officer in PR & RD Department - Pay Scale in between Rs. 29,760 – 80,930 /-
· Deputy Tehsildar in A.P - Pay Scale in between Rs. 28,940 – 78,910 /-
· Assistant Development Officer in A.P Handloom & Textile Department – Payscale in between Rs. 26,600 – 77,030 /-
· Assistant Labour Officer in A.P Labour employment Sub-services - Pay Scale in between Rs. 28,940 – 78,910 /-
Certain posts include additional house rent allowance, travel allowance, and other benefits as well. The upper and lower limit of salary is achieved as per rules, pay scale is given to the candidates once they get selected through the whole recruitment process.
The recruitment process and syllabus of APPSC Group II executive posts have 3 stages:
Stage I – Prelims Exam:
· Section I – General Studies and Mental Ability
· Section II – Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh & Indian Constitution
· Section III – Planning and Economy
Stage II – Mains Exam:
· Paper 1 – General Studies & Mental Ability
· Paper 2 (I) – Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
· Paper 2 (II) – General Overview of Indian Constitution
· Paper 3 – Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary Problems and Developments on Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
Stage III – After clearing the first two processes students can appear for a personal interview.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree from a recognized university in India or recognized by UGS. The qualification varies for different posts.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. There is relaxation available in the upper age limit as per government rules.
There is a negative marking for each wrong answer and candidates will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks. So, students need to prepare smartly for the exam. Then students can learn various tricks at Achievers Academy’s online coaching classes for APPSC group 2 and many other posts. Their students can learn tricks to attempt the exam and with their grade mock tests students can test their preparations. From my own experience, I can say that online coaching classes are better than traditional methods of learning. Learn more about this here: