The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will issue notification for various Group 2 posts soon at their official website. The official dates will be updated soon. They are looking forward to recruiting candidates for the posts like Assistant Labor Officer, Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Registrar, Municipal Commissioner, and many others. So students can start their preparations now to achieve their goal and the best way to achieve the goal is by joining online coaching classes for APPSC Group 2 posts. The best and easy way of preparing is online coaching classes nowadays. The eligibility criteria, selection process, and pay scale for Group 2 post are as follows:
The applicants must have possessed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university by the Indian Government.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. The upper age relaxation is provided for certain categories as per government rules.
The applicants must go through two written exams and an interview. After this students will be called for a document verification round.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The pay scale and allowance for some Group 2 posts are given below as per government rules.
- Deputy Tahsildar – The pay scale for Deputy Tahsildar in Andhra Pradesh Revenue Subordinate Services is 28,940/- to 78,910/-. The other details about allowance and other benefits are also available for this executive post.
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer – The salary for Asst. Commercial Tax Officer in A.P Commercial Tax Subordinate Services is 28,940/- to 78,910/-. The other allowances are also available.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III – The pay scale for Municipal commissioner in A.P Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Services is 29,760/- to 80,930/-. An additional allowance is also available for employees by the commission.
- Assistant Labor Officer – The salary for Assistant Labor Officer in A.P Labor Subordinate Services is 28,940/- to 78,910/-. The other details about the allowance will be updates to the candidates.
- Extension Officer – The pay scale for Extension Officer in the PR and RD Department is 29,760/- to 80,930/-.
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector – The pay scale for Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector in A.P Prohibition & Excise Sub Services is 26,600/- to 77,030/-. Additional expenses are also paid to employees.
- Assistant Registrar – The salary for Assistant Registrar in A.P Co-operative Sub Services is 29,760/- to 80,930/-. The full details about salary and allowance will be provided to the selected candidates.
- Assistant Section Officer – The pay scale to Assistant Section Officer in A.P Legislature Secretariat Services is 26,600/- to 77,030/-.
- Senior Auditor – The salary for Senior Auditor in A.P State Audit Sub-ordinate Services is 22,460/- to 66,330/-. There are other employee benefits also available.
The full details about allowance and salary are provided to the candidates when they get selected. Till then work hard to achieve your goal.