When APPSC AEE notification will be released?
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recently release notification of the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) posts in various departments in AP. The applicants looking for a government job, get a good chance here to fulfil their dream. The government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the recruitment of around 748 candidates for various AEE post. The registration dates can be expected around August or September on the official website of APPSC. Read the instruction carefully before filling the application form online. The important dates for exams will be updated soon.
Posts available as per notification
· AEE (Civil) in A.P Water Resources Department – 473 posts
· AEE (Civil \ Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service – 113 posts
· AEE (Mech) in A.P Water Resource Department – 63 posts
· AEE (Civil) in A.P PH & ME Department – 56 posts
· AEE (Civil \ Mech) in AP Tribal Welfare Engineering Department – 41 posts
· AEE (Mech \ Agrl,) in A.P Ground Water Department – 02 posts
APPSC AEE Selection Process
APPSC AEE selection is done in two stages:
· Written Exam: Screening Exam and Main Exam
· Personal Interview
After these processes, the documents verification will be done. The syllabus of these exams is as follows:
· Preliminary Exam Syllabus: The APPSC AEE pre-exam has two parts. Part-I is about General Studies & Mental Ability and it is of 50 marks & time limit is 50 minutes. Part-II is from civil & mechanical (common) or electrical engineering and it is of 100 marks & time limit is 100 minutes.
· Main Exam Syllabus: The main exam has three parts. Part-I is from General Studies and Mental Ability and it is of 150 marks and time available is 150 minutes, Part-II is from Civil & Mechanical Engineering (Common) or from Electrical Engineering and it is of 150 marks and time available is 150 minutes, and Part-III is from Civil Engineering, Mech Engineering, Civil & Mech (Common) or Electrical Engineering and it is of 150 marks and time available is 150 minutes.
In personal interview students often got questions related to general knowledge, from the syllabus of the written exam and from the field they choose.
As the exam will happen soon, so students need to start their preparations now. Students can refer to books from Vijeta Publications, Lucent’s, NCERT books or any other books as they cover almost the whole syllabus. Other this student can join coaching classes or they can join online coaching classes. Online coaching classes are very beneficial and Achievers Academy is the best online coaching institute for APPSC AEE or any other competitive exam. Here students can choose their own learning environment, students can spend more time learning through online classes. Students can save money too here; they can save tuition fee and also the money spend on books. Take a look at their work in this video: