Which books should I prefer for preparations of TSPSC AEE General Studies?
TSPSC AEE general study exam held every year to select candidates who are willing to do a government job in Telangana state. Students from different streams need to go through a hard TSPSC assistant engineer exam to get this job. Students need to be smart to clear this exam.
It’s always confusion for students to choose the best study material while preparing for competitive exams. The TSPSC exam held in two stages, the first stage is a written exam and the second one is a personal interview. In the written exam, Paper-1 is about general studies and general ability and Paper-2 is related to the engineering stream students apply for. Added to this there is no negative marking in the exam. There is a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes to attempt 150 questions. So, while attempting this exam students need to be very smart and efficient.
Best Books for TSPSC AEE General Studies
The general study is a very portion of the TSPSC exam. Students can get good marks here with some good preparations. It’s always hard to find the best book, it can be frustrating for students. These are some books for the preparation for the TSPSC AEE general study exam.
· TSPSC-General Studies and General Ability AE examination in English Medium by G.K Publications
· Quantitative aptitude for competitive examinations by R.S Agarwal in English Medium
· General Studies for TSPSC exam by Vinnakota Srikanth in English Medium
· Telangana: General Knowledge by Ajay Kumar in English Medium
· General Knowledge by Arihant Books
· History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra in English Medium
· TSPSC- Telangana History & Culture in Telugu Medium by M. Ramanarayana
· General Mental Ability Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability by Upscportal Publications
Here is the small list of books for preparations for the TSPSC AEE civil exam.
Tips to prepare for General Studies
· Reading newspaper and magazines are very helpful while preparing for general studies, make it a habit. Read a national and international newspaper, also some informative magazines that can strengthen your skills every day.
· Make short notes of whatever you study. It’s hard to revise the whole syllabus, but these short notes can help you a lot. Where you read or hear anything helpful note it down.
· Other than this student can also join online classes for the preparation of exams. Institutes like Achievers Academy provide the best study material and environment for the students, students can get the best guidelines for their preparations for competitive exams. Also, they prove various mock tests for students. SO that students can test their preparations from time to time.
· Get some previous year question papers. At online coaching classes, students can get the previous year question papers too. They can get an idea of the pattern of the exam.
You can surely increase your chances with all these tips.