APPSC General Studies in Telugu
About the course
This APPSC General Studies in Telugu Online course has been curated by subject pros and previous toppers to offer students preparing for APPSC Degree lecturer exam in the most effective study material in the form of video lectures, online tests, mock tests, and grand tests. With the help of this course, you will be able to unleash some of the most effective and advanced learning methods to prepare for competitive exams. The course has been smartly designed for students with different learning capacities and intelligence levels. APPSC General Study Course by Achievers Academy is available in Telugu and English so that you can learn with all your convenience.
Why should you join our online classes for APPSC General Studies?
- HD Video Lectures: These online classes comprises HD video classes curated by state-level experts covering all the topics mentioned in the syllabus. These video lectures are your best shot to prepare for the toughest subjects.
- Sectional Tests: This APPSC General Studies course includes section-wise online tests to help you practice, learn, revise, and clear all the concepts.
- Grand Mock Tests: This course comes with an online mock test series referred to as Grand Tests to help you measure your progress and devise your strategy accordingly.
- Discussion Forum: With our APPSC General Studies Online Classes, you get free access to our dedicated discussion forum where you can ask all your exam and subject-related questions.
What Syllabus Will be Covered In APPSC General Studies Course?
PAPER I - GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
Topics to be covered under this section are:
- Important National & International Events
- Current Regional, National, & International Affairs
- General Science and its applications
- Science & Information Technology
- The Political History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Social Economic History of India
- Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster Management
- Indian Polity & Governance: Reforms, Public Policies, and Constitutional Issues.
- Environmental Protection & Sustainable Development
- Logical reasoning, logical interpretation, and analytical ability.
- Basic data analysis, data tabulation, visual representation, and interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications/problems.
PAPER-II - SOCIAL AND CULTURAL HISTORY OF ANDHRA PRADESH & INDIAN CONSTITUTION
(A) - SOCIAL & CULTURAL HISTORY OF AP
Topics to be covered under this section are:
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh: The topics that will be included in this section are geographical features of AP, prehistoric cultures, The Satavahanas, The Ikshvakus, Literature, Art, Architecture, Socio-Economic and Religious Conditions, Society, Religion, Telugu Language.
- Dynasties of Andhradesa: The topics that will be included in this section are Socio-Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhradesa, Caste System, Social Structure, Telugu Language Growth & Evolution, Art, Literature, & Painting.
- Europeans in Andhra Pradesh: 1857 Revolt and its impact on Andhra, British rule establishment, Justice Party/Self Respect Movements, Socio-cultural awakening, Anti-Zamindari and Kisan Movements, etc.
- Andhra Movement: Role of Andhra Mahasabha's Prominent Leaders, Events leading to the formation of Andhra Pradesh in 1953, the role of Media & Press in Andhra Movement
(B) - INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- Indian Constitution: Preamble, the development & features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights & Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Indian Government: Structure of Indian Govt. and its functions, Types of Legislatures in India, Parliamentary Events & Issues, Judicial Review & Activism.
- Legislature: Financial relations between the Union and the States, Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and the States, Finance Commission, Constitutional bodies’ powers and functions.
- Centre and state relations, Rajmannar Committee, M.M. Punchchi Commission, Sarkaria Commission
- Centralization Vs Decentralization, Constitution’s Amendment Process, Community Development Programs
- Ashok Mehta Committees, 73rd, and 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts and their Implementation.
- Regional & National Political Parties
- Special rights and provisions for Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Minorities, Reservations for SCs, STs and Backward Classes, and welfare mechanisms in India
PAPER-II - PLANNING & ECONOMY
1. Indian Economy - History & Present Status
- Economy regulation in the country and the state
- Socio-economic goals & achievements
- New economic reforms in the state & country
- Goals & Functions of regulatory bodies like NITI Aayog
- Decentralization of financial resources
- Lack of Economic Growth: Causes, consequences, and solutions
2. Indian Economic Policies
- India’s Agricultural Policies
- India’s GDP & the contribution of agriculture to it
- Industrial development in India
- Employment in India: Role of private & public sectors
- Role of the IT industries in the development of the country
3. Resources and Development
- Indian Population - Size & Composition
- Physical capital & Finance capital
- Demographic Dividend
- Occupational Distribution of WorkForce
- Human Development Index
4. Money, Banking, and Public Finance
- Monetary policy of RBI
- Fiscal Policy & its objectives
- Fiscal Imbalance & Deficit Finance
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Inflation: Causes & Remedies
- Goods and Service Tax
5. National Income
- National Income Concepts
- Gross Domestic Product & Net Domestic Product
- Per Capita Income
6. Economic Policies of Andhra Pradesh
- Government’s socio-economic welfare programs
- Andhra Pradesh’s Population & Its Composition
- Sex Ratio in Andhra Pradesh
- Age Distribution in Andhra Pradesh
7. Agriculture and Industrial Growth of Andhra Pradesh
- Contribution of agriculture to the state's income and employment
- Land reforms in Andhra Pradesh
- Cropping pattern in Andhra Pradesh
- Irrigation Policy of Andhra Pradesh
- Special Subsidies for Agriculture
- Finance Sources for Agriculture
- Industrial Development
- Power Projects in Andhra Pradesh
8. Resource Development of Andhra Pradesh
- Budgetary resources and constraints in Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh Bifurcation Act
- Andhra Pradesh State Gross Domestic Product
- Comparison with India and neighboring States
Q1. Why should I join “APPSC General Studies Online Classes”?
Ans: Achievers Academy’s APPSC GS online coaching courses are the best way to prepare for General Studies in Telugu because of their effective teaching methods. We have a team of subject experts and previous year toppers to create the most planned and advanced course for general studies preparation online
Q2. How to buy the “APPSC General Studies Online Course” in Telugu?
Ans: Follow these steps to buy APPSC GS online course:
- Go to https://www.achieversnext.com/s/store/courses/APPSC. You can also download our mobile app and log in with your account details. You need to create an account first if you are a new user.
- Choose APPSC General Studies Online Course from the given options.
- Choose the validity of the course according to your requirements.
- Add to the cart, provide us your shipping information and payment details and then proceed to buy.
- The available payment options are credit card, debit card, Google Pay, and Paytm as well. Once the payment is successfully one, the course will be automatically added to your dashboard.
Q3. How to access this course?
Ans: In order to access the course, you need to log in to our online website and mobile app. After logging in, you can see all the courses you have purchased in your dashboard. Under your dashboard, choose “APPSC General Studies” and click “Start Learning” or “Resume Learning”.
Q4. Will I get mock tests with this course or do I have to purchase them separately?
Ans: Yes, this course comes with topic-wise test series and practice questions, and grand tests as well so that you can examine your preparation beforehand.
Q5. When can I start learning through the course?
Ans: Since the course has already been launched, you can start learning as soon as it is added to your dashboard.
Q6. What does this course include: live classes or video classes?
Ans: This course consists of recorded and uploaded video classes which you can access anytime. There are no live classes. We have live support for you so that you stay updated on what’s going on.
Q7. How many classes can I watch in a day?
Ans: You can watch as many videos as you want. There is no restriction.
Q8. Can I access all the videos & live classes at once?
And: The study materials are released from time to time according to a course schedule. You need to focus on completing the material available to you.
Q9. Who can I contact if I have doubts?
Ans: We have a dedicated discussion forum where you can ask questions related to subjects and clear your doubts.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- From Android app, you can download the app from here
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.