The TSPSC Group 1 exam is considered to be a highly competitive and difficult exam. The difficulty level of the exam is high because of the vastness of the syllabus and the level of competition. Candidates need to have a strong foundation in the subjects they choose, as well as general knowledge and analytical skills. Additionally, the competition for a limited number of seats is intense, with thousands of candidates appearing for the exam every year.
The exam is divided into two parts: the preliminary and the main. The preliminary exam tests a candidate's general awareness and general knowledge, while the main exam tests a candidate's knowledge of specific subjects and their ability to analyze and interpret complex information.
Preparing for the TSPSC Group 1 Mains exam on your own can be challenging, but with a well-structured plan and dedicated effort, it is possible to achieve success. Here are some steps to guide your self-study:
1. Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus so that you know what to expect and can focus on the right topics.
2. Create a study plan that is tailored to your schedule and goals. Break down the 100 days into manageable chunks, and allocate time for each subject and topic.
3. Gather the best study materials available, whether that be books, online classes, or coaching centers. Keep yourself updated with current events and general knowledge as it will be beneficial for the exam.
4. Practice solving previous year's question papers to understand the level of difficulty of the exam, and to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
5. Take advantage of online classes to supplement your self-study. They provide expert teachers and a wealth of material and offer flexibility in terms of time and location.
6. Take as many mock tests as possible to get used to the exam format and to identify areas that need improvement. After each mock test, analyze your mistakes and take notes on how to improve in those areas.
7. Practice time management to ensure that you are using your study time efficiently and also keep track of your progress and make sure to review your notes and previous materials regularly.
8. Stay motivated throughout the process by setting goals and rewarding yourself for milestones achieved.
9. Maintain a healthy lifestyle during the preparation. Eating healthy, getting enough sleep and regular exercise can help you to stay focused and energized during your studies.
In summary, preparing for the TSPSC Group 1 Mains exam by self-studying in 100 days requires a well-structured plan, dedicated effort, and the right study materials. It is also important to take mock tests, learn from mistakes, stay organized, seek guidance, maintain a
healthy lifestyle, and stay informed about current events. The Achievers Academy online classes
can be a valuable addition to your self-study, providing expert instruction and a wide range of materials. Time management and staying
motivated are also key to success.