Note: 👉 తెలుగు మీడియం ఆన్లైన్ కోర్స్ కోసం ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి
|star star star star star||5.0 (3 ratings)|
layers 19 Courses
Validity Period: 180 days
Validity Period: 270 days
10% Cashback as Achievers Cash
10% Cashback as Achievers Cash
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Telangana State.
6. History and Cultural Heritage of India.
7. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
8. Policies of Telangana State.
9. Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
10. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
11. Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: HISTORY, POLITY, AND SOCIETY
I. Socio-Cultural History of Telangana and Formation of Telangana State.
1. Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Vishnukundins, Mudigond and Vemulawada Chalukyas and their
contribution to culture; Social System; Religious conditions; Buddhism and Jainism in Ancient
Telangana; Growth of Language and Literature, Art and Architecture.
2. The establishment of the Kakatiya kingdom and their contribution to socio-cultural development.
Growth of Telugu Language and Literature under the Kakatiyas – Art, Architecture, and Fine Arts.
Rachakonda and Deverakonda Velamas, Social and Religious Conditions; Growth of Telugu
Language and Literature, Popular protest against Kakatiyas: Sammakka - Sarakka Revolt; Socio-
Cultural contribution of Qutubshahis - Growth of Language, Literature, Art, Architecture, Festivals,
Dance, and Music. The emergence of Composite Culture.
3. AsafJahi Dynasty; Nizam-British Relations: Salarjung Reforms and its impact; Socio-Cultural-
Religious Conditions under the Nizams: Educational Reforms, Establishment of Osmania University
and Higher Education; Growth of Employment and the Rise of Middle Classes.
4. Socio-cultural and Political Awakening in Telangana: Role of Arya Samaj-Andhra Mahasabha;
Andhra Saraswatha Parishat, Literary and Library movements, Adi- Hindu movement, Andhra
Mahila Sabha and the growth of Women’s movement; Tribal Revolts, Ramji Gond and Kumram Bheem, -The Telangana Peasant Armed Struggle; Causes and Consequences.
5. Integration of Hyderabad State into Indian Union and formation of Andhra Pradesh. Gentlemen
Agreement; Mulki Movement 1952-56; Violation of Safeguards – Regional imbalances - Assertion
of Telangana identity; Agitation for Separate Telangana State 1969-70 - Growth of popular protest
against discrimination and movements towards the formation of Telangana State 1971-2014.
II. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
1. Evolution of Indian Constitution – Nature and Salient Features – Preamble.
2. Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Fundamental Duties.
3. Distinctive Features of Indian Federalism – Distribution of Legislative and Administrative Powers
between Union and States.
4. Union and State Governments – President – Prime Minister and Council of Ministers; Governor,
Chief Minister and Council of Ministers – Powers, and Functions.
5. Rural and Urban Governance with special reference to the 73rd and 74th Amendments.
6. Electoral System: Free and Fair Elections, Malpractices; Election Commission; Electoral Reforms
and Political Parties.
7. Judicial System in India – Judicial Activism.
8. a) Special Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Women
b) Welfare Mechanism for Enforcement – National Commission for Scheduled Castes, National
Commission for Scheduled Tribes and National Commission for Backward Classes.
9. Indian Constitution: New Challenges.
III. Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies.
1. Indian Social Structure:
Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women,
Middle class - Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
2. Social Issues:
Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Violence against Women, Child
Labour, Human Trafficking, Disability and Aged.
3. Social Movements:
Peasant’s Movements, Tribal movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements,
Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights
4. Telangana Specific Social Issues:
Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labor, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s
5. Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Minorities, Labour, Disabled and Children; Welfare
Programs: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women, and Child
Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
PAPER-III: ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
I. Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
1. Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between
Growth and Development
2. Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring
National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
3. Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based
poverty; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
4. Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year
Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
II. Economy and Development of Telangana.
1. Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat
Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat
Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
2. Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari, and Inamdari; Tenancy
Reforms ; Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
3. Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of
landholdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland
Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
4. Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector-
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy
of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
III. Issues of Development and Change.
1. Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities - Caste, Ethnicity
(tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
2. Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
3. Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty, and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health);
Social Transformation; Social Security.
4. Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals.
Note: 👉 TSPSC Group 3 తెలుగు మీడియం ఆన్లైన్ కోర్స్ కోసం ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :