Group 2 Application Correction
Can I do any corrections in qualification after submitting the Group 2 application?
If you have applied for the APPSC Group 2 exam and you want to make some corrections in the qualification section then luckily you have provision to change your specific data only once. However, the modifications done in order to change the Test Center Preferences will not be considered.
You will be provided a correction link to make the required modifications in your application form. Here are a few things that you can modify after you have submitted your application once:
- Name, Father’s Name, Husband’s Name, & Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Educational Qualifications
- Communication Address
- District, Mandal, and Village
- Mother Tongue
- Identification Mark
- Local District and Local Zone
- Email ID and Mobile Number
To change Educational Qualifications or any of these preferences, you can visit Group II Services - Correction Link available on Online Application Submission and then update the required details.
Follow the steps mentioned below to change your educational qualifications in the submitted application form of APPSC Group 2 exams:
- Visit https://psc.ap.gov.in/ website.
- Click on “Online Application Submission” and after clicking this button, your screen will display Data Corrections in Various Notifications radio button.
- After selecting the Data Correction Button, the applicant will be asked to fill OTPR Reference ID and Application Reference ID
- After entering OTPR Reference ID and Application Reference ID, click on Generate OTP. Enter the OTP and the page with application details will open on your screen.
- The applicant can make required changes in the page and once the corrections have been made, make sure you review the details before submitting them because you will not be able to make changes again.
- Once you have reviewed the entire application, click on Submit. All the changes will be saved to your application form.